@kittystryker: Bree Olson says some harsh truths about what it’s like leaving the porn industry for a civilian job http://bit.ly/1UNeCiX via @dailydot
More colateral damage from an industry that seeks firstly to exploit the male sex drive generally speaking. But in doing so it exploits women, Bree being one of the many who have either willingly left or are the detritus spat from the rear end of said industry.
How did conservatism engulf human sexuality? We seriously need some balance with sex.
Yet another thing to ponder in this crazy life of which I have but a few answers.
Maybe PJ has some thoughts…
Frankly still all over the shop but I have clarity on the points below.
1. Marriage (traditional) should not be the default relationship proposition in 2016.
2. We need action on equality. It’s not good enough to take the position that it will happen in its own good time. Women are being killed every week (60 so far) and kids are growing up to further create problems for society at large as the end result of this and other carnage.
3. We need more conversation regards sex. Currently men barely talk about it and less so between women & men unless there is mutual interest. No one should be forced into having sex but something has to give in our overly conservative society.
4. Same-Sex marriage must happen. The sooner the better.
5. And I would love to see the end of prostitution. Its always been the stopgap measure for a society that is unwilling to confront it’s sexual side and frankly it’s got to with the exception of those such as the mentally disabled and elderly who no longer have the means to seek out sexual pleasure.
And that will about do me for tonight. I intend to keep typing blogs in the short term anyway as interesting topics come to hand in the hope that mine and maybe one or two of the subjects in your conversational headspace are bolstered by what I write & link.
I present, the lovely Meshell Ndegecello.